Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, December 18, 2009

It's My Party...

and I'll cry SMILE if I want to!
Henry
and
Grant
***********************
Earlier in the week, the boys decorated some SUPER cute red lunch sacks to give their friends at school a few goodies. I {well technically my sister and Jason} cut out some little Christmas trees with a fun shaped hole punch and some multi colored green scrapbook paper. Then the boys glued the little Christmas trees to the bags. Grant made 8 bags for his class, and Henry made 24 bags for his class {and he even wrote 'From: Henry' on all the bags}!


Last night, Jason and I stayed up way too late making the goodies {Christmas tree shaped Rice Krispy treats}, loading the bags, and tying them up with some twine! I think they turned out really cute!


Pin It!

13 comments:

Foursons said...

Wow- very ambitious! Good job Henry!

Angie said...

WOW! They are the cutest little bags I have ever seen. You did a great job! I'm tired just reading about all that work!

Henry and Grant are SUPER cute boys!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are perfect and the best gifts are the handmade ones. Love them!

{Kimber} said...

as usual...adorable! so creative you are!

More Than Words said...

I love how you got him involved with that. As a parent, sometimes it's easier and faster to do everything ourselves. I love that!

TheAtticGirl said...

Love the bags you did! You're a great mom!

Carrie said...

Oh Kelli! You are too thoughtful! I know all those kids appreciated such a wonderful treat! SO CUTE! You are such a great mom! Looks like they had lots of fun at their parties! Alex and Emily will have their parties next week.

Kelli said...

What a nice goody bag. I agree that you are a great mom and really get your kids involved.

Emily said...

That is cute! And rice krispie treats are always fun!

Kelly said...

Like ALWAYS...those are adorable!

Stephanie said...

I love the bags and his shirt at school is adorable!!!!!!

amanda said...

love the bags...way cuter than mine. and i forgot to bring your gift to town with me yesterday. so i'll mail it out on monday! sorry!!

KTW said...

Love it! :) Those are too cute and letting the boys work on them makes them extra special. The memories alone are priceless! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...